Wednesday, January 11, 2012

$10,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was it! We hit $10,000!!!!!!!!!!!! Another financial barrier eaten up! Hurray! And that was super fast! Oh my goodness!

And what a nice, pretty round number too! Can you believe we raised all that in less than a month? Seriously! Less than a month! We never would have done it without our family and friends and a huge thank you to the many members of our generous AMC family!

With the Joel fund added (raised last year), you've all given us HALF our adoption expenses! Whoa!!! You must want this little one home! Haha! Yay!

(I'll update sometime tomorrow with the remaining total we need after we dump our own savings account into the mix. Stay tuned for the final count! Exciting!!! We're getting close, people!)

Please please let me know how many entries you get by posting on this blog or emailing me at rolandquest@gmail.com TONIGHT. We will announce a winner tomorrow around noon! I don't have quick access to a list of donors so I don't know how generous you are yet! So please tell me! I want you to be able to win prizes!

The gift card, iPod and personal art design are all three unlocked and up for grabs! My husband is helping me put all your entries into a spreadsheet and assign them numbers. Then random.org will choose a number out of our total. The first number drawn will be for the gift card. The second will be for the iPod. The third will be for the grand prize--a personalized design by Lauren Burke! If someone wins two prizes then I'll contact them to choose one and draw a new winner for the one they don't want. That way three prizes go to three winners. Make sense? Okay we'll do this around noon (California time) tomorrow. Exciting!!! 

1 comment: