Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Final Countdown! $4,000 left to go!!!


Dun na.

Dun na.

Dunna dunna.

Dunna dunna dunna dunna DUNNA DUNNA DUNNA DUNNA!!!

*bite-y bite bite bite*

*urp*

Only $4,000 left! Only 4 more pesky financial barriers to go!!! Do you remember a time when we had 21 financial barriers? It may be hard to remember aaaaaaaaaall the way back to December 21st. Hehe. :) We've raised more than I make in a year in less than a month! Whoa!

In four days it will have been a full month since we started fundraising. You think we can do it in four days? Would it be breaking some kind of record? Are the guinness book people around?

I mean my dad offered to sell his car. We planned on getting a big loan. We planned for a lot of crazy contingencies. I really thought I'd be worrying about finances during my daughter's surgery that's in less than two weeks. What a glorious relief that we're free to just focus on her!

(And free to focus on all the paperwork. Paperwork is hard. Boohoo.) :)

You people are amazing! I'm overwhelmed!

THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment