Saturday, January 21, 2012

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE FULLY FUNDED!!!!!!!!!




Fundraising was from 12/21/11-1/21/12 (one month).

The only thing standing between us and getting our son home now is paperwork. I just closed the ChipIn since we reached our goal!!!!

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE FULLY FUNDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE RAISED HIS ENTIRE RANSOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*collapses*

6 comments:

  1. So, so, so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lexi, I have happy tears! I'm still in shock! I only got to donate ONCE! I wanted to help more, but I'm glad it happened so fast I didn't have the chance! You guys are more than loved, you're cherished by many!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blogged about your amazingness! I am still SO happy for you guys!! <3 Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! Hey we are fellow San Diego RR friends tooooo!!! How did you DO THIS!? You are awesome!

    xo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete