Saturday, January 14, 2012

Final Countdown! Only $5,000 left to go!!!

Sorry financial barrier, you're going DOWN! We crushed it! We got out our pebble spray. Sorry to be stone cold about this. Don't mean to rock your world. Graveling won't help. I have concrete evidence that we reached our financial goal. (I crag myself up.) We only have FIVE financial barriers left to go!!! 

(My husband asked, "Why are they playing poker?" POKER! Obviously he doesn't have my religious background and has never seeing a stoning before. ;))

Only $5,000 left to go in our ChipIn! Right after writing a blog post about my frustrations then we get this huge encouragement! I think you all are making this "hard" fundraising process one of the easiest in the history of ever. Not gonna let us whine for long before shoveling out the blessings, eh? I see how it is. :)

Tomorrow we're driving up to L.A. where our friends are doing a taquito night for Roland! I love my AMC family and can't wait to see them!

And now I'm going to bed, happy with another destroyed financial barrier. The last five really don't stand a chance. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment