Friday, December 23, 2011

$2000!!!!

Oh my goodness!!! Another dollar barrier bites the dust!!! There are only 19 bills remaining! Each bill represents $1,000. When they're all gone my baby's ransom is covered!!!

Thank you so much for helping us! I did not expect such an out pour of love so quickly! We feel so touched by your generosity! So so touched!

Last night I dreamt about all the barriers standing in our way. (Which in dream land included not only money and waiting and paperwork, but also a giant rat maze/pin ball game.) It was so... much. And I woke up this morning just feeling a bit overwhelmed. But when I saw our grant page this morning... and saw it was at $2012... the date I hope to bring home our son... that reassurance that this next year of work will be rewarded with our child... it was like magic. All that pint up stress just melted. You guys really lift us up when we're weak! Thank you! Thank you! God bless you!

It's so easy to look at all those taunting dollar bills and worry about our son.

Let's torch those suckers! :)

1 comment: