Sunday, December 18, 2011

His little kiss

My son's little red mark on his cheek is straight from God. He is sealed with a kiss. I first fell in love with hemangiomas after seeing a little guy named Easton who has one on his forehead. He's the cutest thing! Now I get my own little AMCer boy with a strawberry mark! I must have done something good in life to deserve this blessing! And my son has a stork bite across his face just like his big sister, my beautiful daughter. He's perfect. He's just perfectly and wonderful made. Every inch of him is beautiful. I love him.

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts, God!
How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand—
when I awake, I am still with you.

Psalm 139: 13-18

2 comments:

  1. My sister has one on her wrist. She's 17 and it's pretty much gone completely. I remember when she was born the doctor said "now, we have to tell you.. she has a mark on her wrist" and my mom went "does it hurt her? is it dangerous?" and they said "no" and she said "ok. don't care then"

    ReplyDelete
  2. We call them angel kisses. Jenna has them on both eyelids...angels kissed our kids before sending them to us.

    ReplyDelete