Friday, December 23, 2011

What just happened?!



What just happened?! I was sitting here minding my own business when all of the sudden WHAMO! Down went another financial barrier! That's right! Someone just put $1,000 in our son's account!!!

!!!

I'm flabbergasted! That's amazing! I even refreshed the page a couple times just to be sure. Did that say a two or a three? A three! Seriously? Yes!!!

Merry Christmas! Only 18 more pesky bills to go! Let's destroy them!

PS: I've changed this blog around a bit and added a picture of the little boy we're all rooting for up top. Its giant size makes it a can-see-up-your-nose picture. But I liked how his little fingers are pointing at the posts below as if to say, "Read this yo!" :)

1 comment:

  1. I totally love your creativity, Alexis! And woohoo!!! I love to see God so busy at work. =)

    ReplyDelete